9.17.2013

I'm Back!!!!

"I'm baaaaaack!

I'm back in the saddle again!!!!

I'm baaaaaack!"

I totally have Aerosmith stuck in my head now.

Anyways... Here's what's been going on for the last 2 years with me:

I was accepted into nursing school:



 Then I combined forces with J and started a home:

I still love my apron! Thanks Auntie Deb!

Then there was lots of learning in school:

Very important to know

And lots of studying:

I might have an addiction to post-its
Then there was clinicals:

Bumble and I at Children's Hospital Los Angeles

Last night shift at Keck Medical Center of USC
 I also donated a lot of blood, I still go every 8 weeks:

Dawna, Jen, and I donating at CHLA
And then I graduated!!

J and I at my pinning ceremony

I was even on the front page of the Glendale supplement in the LA Times!

The pinning ceremony for my cohort was the Saturday before Father's Day.  I showed up early to my dad's to help my sister make breakfast. When my dad came out of his room he was so excited (I thought for yummy breakfast), and he said, "Guess who made the newspaper?!" And I thought to myself, "cool, our class picture is in the paper." Then he showed me the picture. I couldn't believe it! It was me! And I would have never known if my dad's buddy hadn't been reading the paper that day!

I've also taken my board exam and thankfully passed.  I'm still job hunting, but back at the deli for the time being. Gotta make that $$ somehow!

So now that I'm back, what would we like to see here? More DIY stuff? More recipes? More pictures of Greta? Healthy lifestyle adventures? Food adventures? Geekery? Let me know!

Ciao!
-AD




No comments:

Post a Comment