5.31.2010

Hike & A Holiday

Memorial Day: A day to give thanks to the people who fought for the things we have. To all the veterans out there...

THANK YOU!

So... it was a much needed 3 day weekend. I was able to enjoy a weekend, then have a day to catch up on everything else.

Sunday morning J, Greta, and I went on a hike in Griffith Park. It was hot, steep, and fun. So wonderful to get out and enjoy nature. Round trip it was about 6 miles, I have no idea what the inclines were like. What I do know is how wonderfully sore I was today, you know the kind of sore where you're happy... I love that type of sore. It puts a smile on my face whenever I feel the pain (ya, I'm well aware of how odd I am).

Here are some pictures I took:

Greta taking a breather in the shade... This was right before a huge swarm of bees came over the top of the hill!


From the top:


The Hollywood sign:

I spent my day off catching up on laundry and cleaning around the house. Now, I won't have to do laundry during the week :)

All in all, I'd say it was a good weekend.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!


1 comment:

  1. Choose Best Divorce Lawyers in Chennai with well experienced. Icon Legal Service Provide the Best Divorce Advocate in Chennai location.

    Best Divorce Lawyers in Chennai

    ReplyDelete